Careers at the Institute
The Institute acknowledges that its staff members are its most valuable asset and is committed to teamwork and quality service. Candidates who consider themselves appropriately matched to these qualities are welcome to apply for positions available.
The Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments are based on competency and experience regardless of age, race, gender and marital status.
Current job openings
- Associate Director - Education & Training
- Associate Director - Member Support
- Manager - Education & Training
- Associate Manager - Information Technology
- Associate Manager/ Officer – Information Technology