Careers at the Institute
The Institute acknowledges that its staff members are its most valuable asset and is committed to teamwork and quality service. Candidates who consider themselves appropriately matched to these qualities are welcome to apply for positions available.
The Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments are based on competency and experience regardless of age, race, gender and marital status.
Current job openings
- Deputy Director (Financial Reporting) - Standard Setting
- Associate Director - Advocacy & Practice Development
- Manager - Advocacy & Practice Development
- Manager - Education & Training
- Manager - Quality Assurance
- Officer - Marketing & Communications
- Programmer / Analyst Programmer - Information Technology (Contract)
- Infrastructure Analyst / Senior System Engineer - Information Technology
- Administrator - Standard Setting
- Administrator - Finance