BAFS Teachers' Club
Support for BAFS teachers
As a statutory licensing body of professional accountants in Hong Kong, we believe that teachers’ support is essential for effective teaching and candidates’ success. The purpose of setting up the BAFS Teachers’ Club is to build a solid network between Business, Accounting and Financial Studies (BAFS) teachers and to assist BAFS teachers in teaching the subject.
Teachers of BAFS
- To promote a supportive and caring relationship between the BAFS teachers and the HKICPA.
- To provide a range of resources to support teacher members in teaching the BAFS subject.
- To provide information about the accountancy profession to BAFS teachers so that they can advise candidates for further studies or career development in this profession.
Exclusive membership privileges
- Enjoy free club membership
- Receive regular e-newsletters "BAFS Teachers' Express" which contain the latest news about the accountancy profession, technical articles and topics that will be of interest to BAFS teachers.
- Receive first hand information of the HKICPA/HKABE BAFS Mock Examination and activities organized by the HKICPA.
Free of charge
Archived issues of "BAFS Teachers' Express"
|April 2017||July 2017||October 2017||December 2017|
|April 2016||July 2016||October 2016||December 2016|
|April 2015||July 2015||October 2015||December 2015|
|April 2014||July 2014||October 2014||December 2014|