The Institute has guidelines and policies governing the accreditation of Hong Kong and non-Hong Kong accountancy degree programmes and conversion programmes for those who wish to register as students of the Institute.
We also have a scheme to accredit major employers so that they can provide the workshop component of QP for their employees.
Qualification programme pre-entry courses
The Institute's Qualification and Examinations Board accredits and recognizes local and overseas academic qualifications for student who want to register with the Institute.
- Qualification and Examinations Board - Terms of reference
- Flowchart for accreditation process
- Guidelines and procedures for accreditation of:
- Hong Kong accountancy degree programmes
- Overseas degree programmes conducted in Hong Kong
- Conversion programmes offered by Hong Kong tertiary institutions
- Conversion programmes offered by non-tertiary institutions or overseas tertiary institutions conducted in Hong Kong
- Conversion programmes offered by CPA firms
- Conversion programmes offered outside Hong Kong
- PRC accountancy degree programmes
Accredited workshop organizer
The Institute has established a scheme for employers to offer QP workshop modules to groups of employees. Employers who are interested in becoming accredited workshop organizer may refer to "Accreditation of training organizations – a guide for employers" for detailed information.