QP Case Analysis Competition 2016
The Qualification Programme (QP) Case Analysis Competition is an inter-tertiary event aims at developing your business skills, cultivating your professional judgment and preparing yourself for the business environment. It is in its 15th year the Institute organizing the event in Hong Kong. In the past 14 years, the QP Case Analysis Competition has grown to a triumphant event drawing from teams with diverse business backgrounds. The Competition has carved a niche among the local tertiary institutions and has received accolades and support from eminent professionals and academics across the profession.
The Competition is designed to bring together students in accounting and business to investigate and analyse a specific business case for a corporation. Through participating in the Competition, you will enhance your analytical competences, problem solving abilities, team building and presentation skills, to bring your talents into full play.
- Attractive cash prizes.
- Waiver of QP first registration and subscription fees.
- All 8 finalist teams can gain internship opportunities at renowned organizations and give your CV the ultimate boost.
- Shortlisted teams can grasp a chance to participate in the CPA firm internship programme interview at the Career Forum.
- Get real world experience by applying technical knowledge into practical business context.
- Join free professional development seminar on "Becoming a business advisor in the dairy products'' on 24 September 2016.
- Enjoy free luncheon and a great opportunity to interact with CPAs and business leaders on oral presentation day on 27 November 2016.
- Get QP learning pack for free to have an early glance at QP.
Seminar on "Becoming a business advisor in the dairy products industry"
Date: 24 September 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 1:05 p.m.
Venue: Hong Kong Institute of CPAs,
Registration deadline: 20 September 2016 (Tuesday)
1. Ms. Anna Lam
Deputy Executive Director,
Hong Kong Business Ethics Development Centre,
Independent Commission Against Corruption
2. Mr. Peter Poon
Director - Grocery Retail, Nestle F&B Division, Hong Kong
Nestle Hong Kong Limited
3. Mr. Matthew Sexton
4. Mr. Arthur Shek
|Oral presentation and free luncheon with CPAs|
Date : 27 November 2016 (Sunday)
Registration deadline: 14 October 2016 (Friday)
Please call 2287 7070 or 2287 7228 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org