QP Case Analysis Competition 2014
The Qualification Programme (QP) Case Analysis Competition is an inter-tertiary event aims at developing your business skills, cultivating your professional judgment and preparing yourself for the business environment. It is in its 13th year the Institute organizing the event in Hong Kong. In the past 12 years, the QP Case Analysis Competition has grown to a triumphant event drawing from teams with diverse business backgrounds. The Competition has carved a niche among the local tertiary institutions and has received accolades and support from eminent professionals and academics across the profession.
The Competition is designed to bring together students in accounting and business to investigate and analyse a specific business case for a corporation. Through participating in the Competition, you will enhance your analytical competences, problem solving abilities, team building and presentation skills, to bring your talents into full play as well as enjoying the following benefits:
- Attractive cash prizes.
- Waiver of QP first registration and subscription fees.
- Gain internship opportunities at renowned organizations.
- Get real world experience by applying technical knowledge into practical business context.
- Join free professional development seminar on "Becoming a business advisor in the health care and beauty services industry" on 25 September 2014.
- Enjoy free luncheon and a great opportunity to interact with CPAs and business leaders on oral presentation day on 29 November 2014.
- Get QP learning pack for free to have an early glance at QP.
Case question and competition details will be available on Institute's website in April.
Seminar on "Becoming a business advisor in the health care and beauty services industry"
Date: 25 September 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Venue: Hong Kong Institute of CPAs,
Registration deadline: 23 September 2014 (Tuesday)
|Oral presentation and free luncheon with CPAs|
Date : 29 November 2014 (Saturday)
MTR Fortress Hill Station, Exit A,
Registration deadline: 3 October 2014 (Friday)