Starwood Hotels & Resorts
As an HKICPA member you are entitled to an exclusive Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) membership at the Corporate Preferred level. The benefits will enhance every stay at Starwood's more than 1,200 distinctive hotels and resorts, including:
- Two Starpoints® for every eligible U.S. dollar spent at participating hotels
- Enhanced room at check-in [note1]
- 4 p.m. late checkout [note2]
SPG gives you more ways to play. Your membership allows you to redeem your Starpoints for Free Night Awards without blackout dates. If there is a standard room available, it's yours -- even during holidays and big events. You can also redeem for airline tickets, one-of-a-kind experiences, in-hotel indulgences and more. Or convert your Starpoints to frequent-flyer miles. It is up to you.
For more information about SPG, please visit spg.com.
Join SPG and register:
Click here to complete the registration.
After successful registration, a unique SPG number will be assigned to you for onwards hotel booking. When making a reservation, please be sure to always mention or use your HKICPA Corporate Account Number (member's login required).
Remember, always use your SPG number and the Corporate Account Number when making reservations to take advantage of the discounts and receive the benefits of the SPG Program.
- Subject to availability for the length of the stay, provided the room was not booked through a prepaid, third-party channel, such as priceline.com, expedia.com, hotel.com, etc. Enhanced rooms are rooms on higher floors, corner rooms, newly renovated rooms and rooms with preferred views. Enhanced rooms do not include suites. Not offered at Aloft and Element hotels.
- Subject to availability at resort and conference center hotels.