Young Members Committee
The Young Members Committee supports the work of the Institute in providing activities and services for young members. Its terms of reference are as follows:
- To establish a network of young members for exchange of views, sharing of experience, posting of questions, discussion of common issues and involvement in events and projects to cultivate their sense of belonging to the Institute.
- To provide effective channels of communication between young members and the Institute.
- To offer mentorship to young members.
- To assist the development of young members' business networking through closer interaction with suitable groups.
- To provide an effective platform to nurture young members.
- To utilize the expertise and knowledge of the Young Members Committee to identify current and developing issues that may be suitable topics for CPD and educational events and/or research and other thought leadership projects. The Young Member Committee will advise the Executive Committee of potential topics for selection and prioritization of work to be undertaken.
|3 February 2018||Indoor war game|
|22 January 2018||YMC and PICIG joint seminar – Hong Kong’s record property prices: What goes up, must come down?|
|24 November 2017||Jazz night for young members|
|11 November 2017||Career conference: Young accountants' path x employers' expectations|
|2 November 2017||Visit to the Hong Kong International Airport|
|26 October 2017||Members' Forum for Young Members|
|21 October 2017||Autumn Hiking – Mount Parker and Tai Tam Reservoir|
Click here for the recent and forthcoming / past events.
For enquiries or comments, please email to email@example.com.