Young Members Committee
The Young Members Committee supports the work of the Institute in providing activities and services for young members. Its terms of reference are as follows:
- To establish a network of young members for exchange of views, sharing of experience, posting of questions, discussion of common issues and involvement in events and projects to cultivate their sense of belonging to the Institute.
- To provide effective channels of communication between young members and the Institute.
- To offer mentorship to young members.
- To assist the development of young members' business networking through closer interaction with suitable groups.
- To provide an effective platform to nurture young members.
- To utilize the expertise and knowledge of the Young Members Committee to identify current and developing issues that may be suitable topics for CPD and educational events and/or research and other thought leadership projects. The Young Member Committee will advise the Executive Committee of potential topics for selection and prioritization of work to be undertaken.
|11 November 2017||Career conference: Young accountants' path x employers' expectations|
|24 November 2017||Jazz night for young members|
|26 October 2017||Members' Forum for Young Members|
|21 October 2017||Autumn Hiking – Mount Parker and Tai Tam Reservoir|
|2 November 2017||Visit to the Hong Kong International Airport|
22 September 2017/
24 September 2017
|Lifestyle series of events: Moon cake making classes (re-run)|
|1-2 September 2017||Study tour to Greater Bay Area Cities – Shenzhen and Foshan|
|15 August 2017||Whiskey and Chocolate|
|30 June 2017||Joint Professional Networking Party – Jungle of Parties|
|16 June 2017||Lifestyle series of events: Coffee Workshop - Tasting Like a Connoisseur (re-run)|
|27 May 2017||Joint professional event: Art appreciation and networking drinks|
|1-2 April 2017||China heritage and cultural class (國情研習班)|
|4 March 2017||Visit to the Fire and Ambulance Services Education Centre cum Museum|
18 February 2017
|YMC and MBIG joint seminar: The outlook of China's economy under Trumponomics|
Click here for the recent and forthcoming / past events.
For enquiries or comments, please email to email@example.com.