Professional Accountants in Business ("PAIBs")
Definition of PAIBs
Includes members working in commerce and industry, the public sector, education, and the not-for-profit sector.
The Professional Accountants in Business Committee ("PAIBC") supports the work of the Institute in providing activities and services for PAIBs. With the assistance of the PAIBC, the Institute aims to identify and cater for the needs, interests and concerns of PAIBs, through range of activities and services, and to promote and strengthen the core values of PAIBs, such as integrity, professionalism and objectivity.
Activities and Services for PAIBs
Current activities and services include:
- Forums, interactive discussions and networking events for professional development and experience-sharing. Click here to view the recent and forthcoming / past events. Click here to view photo gallery.
- Representation and advocacy on issues of importance for PAIBs
- Publications, such as corporate governance guides, e-newsletters for CFOs and members in business, and IFAC and other relevant PAIB publications
- Best Corporate Governance Disclosure Awards
- Liaison with IFAC PAIB Committee