Computerized ticketing system for CPD programmes
With its implementation, members can use their membership card to enjoy the following convenience:
- Automatic CPD attendance records
Members' attendance will be automatically updated in MyCPA after scanning their membership card at the seminar venue.
- No admission ticket required
With computerized ticketing registration, members use their membership card for admission. No ticket is required.
How to enrol In CPD programmes with the computerized ticketing:
- There is no need to opt for computerized ticketing in your enrolments from 1 January 2012. Simply possess an Institute membership card for admission in all CPD events.
- You have a choice to admit in CPD events with the affinity card cum membership card or a membership card without credit card facility.
- Check your enrolment status on MyCPA to confirm your enrolment. Please allow two to three working days after registration for the system to be updated.
- No ticket will be issued. You scan your membership card to the computerized ticketing system for admission, so bring your membership card with you to the seminar.
How can I go into MyCPA to check my CPD enrolments and attendance records?