(These guidelines form part of the code of ethics)
|AMLB1 (revised)||Requirements on Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing and Related Matters||2/4/2015|
|Supplement to AMLB1 (revised)||Frequently Asked Questions on Suspicious Transaction Reporting||7/5/2015|
You may find AML-related seminars/ workshops here.
Other Useful Links
- Merchandise discount: AML screening solutions
- HKICPA submissions on anti-money laundering-related subjects
Members may also refer to the following websites for statements/circulars on anti-money laundering matters:
- Companies Registry's Trust or Company Service Providers Licensing Regime (TCSP)
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Insurace Authority (IA)
- The Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (JFIU)
For latest notices on combating money laundering/terrorist financing, please refer to TechWatch, under the section heading 'Legislation & Other Initiatives'.
|Date of Submission||Subject|
07 August 1990
|Technical Bulletin - Drug Trafficking (Recovery of Proceeds) Ordinance 1989|